Software Development Services
Extend the functionality of your system
with custom solutions
Kissinger has a long history in the custom software development field. That's because it was our primary focus back in 1985, our founding year.
Today, you can get popular and time-tested Sage 100 (MAS 90/200) enhancement solutions and leading integrated EDI solutions built for Sage 100 and 500 from Kissinger. However, you can still get our well-designed custom solutions, built specifically for your business.
Is your standard system software missing something? Our custom solutions design and programming may be the answer. Contact us and we can develop and support a seamlessly integrated custom software solution that extends the functionality of your business applications.
The most popular custom development services are:
- Adding features and extending the functionality of Sage 100 and 500 software modules
- Inserting specialized features or company-specific functionality to a Kissinger enhancement solution
- Customizing the operation of EDI Advantage or EDI Advantage 500 (our integrated electronic data interchange solutions for Sage 100 ERP and Sage 500 ERP)
- Building new functionality for applications such as web store (e-commerce) integration with the accounting system, or integrations between a Sage ERP system and other third-party applications
How Kissinger software development services work:
- First, you'll tell us what functionality you need.
- Next, we'll work together to create a detailed description of the requirements for your custom solution.
These requirements tell our developers how to size and price the project, and help you review and accept the custom solution once it's delivered.
- You'll receive a project price quote to review. This will also tell you how long the project will take to complete after you place the order.
- When your custom solution is ready for delivery and implementation, we'll install the required software and train your staff on how to use it.
- We'll also provide a user guide for your custom solution so you and your staff have a handy reference for the future.
For more information about Kissinger software customization services, or to discuss a project, please contact us today.