Fixed Asset (FAS) Management Software
Sage Fixed Assets - Brochure
Sage Fixed Assets (FAS) is a comprehensive fixed asset management solution designed to meet the needs of every size business and organization, whether you have 50 assets or many more.
It's an unfortunate reality that many companies and organizations overpay thousands, sometimes even millions, in insurance and tax costs due to improperly or ineffectively managing and depreciating their fixed assets. Sage Fixed Asset Solutions provide the answer you need to get total command and control over the entire fixed asset lifecycle - from acquisition to disposal.
Sage Fixed Assets (FAS) is the definitive Fixed Asset Solution,
providing you with:
- A complete fixed asset management suite with an intuitive interface that's easy to implement, learn, and use
- Seamless integration among accounting, inventory, and reporting applications
- Direct links to your General Ledger system
- Comprehensive, easy-to-use reporting features
Why should you choose Sage Fixed Assets?
- Sage Fixed Assets is used by the "Big Four" accounting firms
- Companies choose Sage Fixed Assets 3-to-1 over all other competing solutions combined
- Sage Fixed Assets integrates easily with your General Ledger solution
- Sage Software has more than 20 years of service and support
- Sage Fixed Assets has more than 100,000 users nationwide
Learn more about these Sage Fixed Asset solutions:
Maximize your tax savings and minimize insurance payments with efficient, accurate depreciation of your fixed assets, and eliminate time and mistakes from re-keying by automatically populating information into your General Ledger.
Maintain accurate, detailed inventories of your fixed assets, whether they are stationary or mobile, and quickly save time and money.
Organize construction in progress activities to maintain a proficient tracking of all records for assets even before they are completed.
Create the reports you need from the data in Sage Fixed Assets utilizing the flexibility of Fixed Asset Reports, powered by Crystal Reports XI. Fixed Asset Reports provides users with customizable templates and simple formatting options.
Quickly and precisely gain detailed information about your assets by scanning asset labels and download it into your Fixed Assets - Tracking with high quality barcode readers.
Track your fixed asset inventory by assigning a unique identification for each item with durable, asset labels designed to meet any environment or application.