Sage 100 (MAS 90/200) Business Intelligence
Reduce Excess Inventory. Reduce Working Capital. Reduce Stock-Outs.
Sage Inventory Advisor is an affordable cloud solution that helps companies reduce stock outs, excess inventory, and working capital. It connects to Sage ERP data to deliver inventory health check, produce quality forecasts, reduce the time spent on manual tasks, and solve for the optimal investment required to achieve target fill rates.
A web-based mobile solution, Sage Inventory Advisor is easy to use and slashes time spent on forecasts and ordering. It can be implemented cost effectively and used in just hours.
- Reduce excess inventory by 10%-15% and improve inventory turns
- Reduce working capital and free up 15%-20% of cash tied into inventory
- Improve fill rates by 2%-10% and eliminate stock-outs
- Reduce time spent on forecasting by as much as 50%
"In the first 6 months, we had a 13% increase in stock availability with a smaller increase in focused investment. In summary, Sage Inventory Advisor has given us a valued solution that provides us with a competitive edge."
—Steven Cumper, director and cofounder, Medshop
Sage Inventory Advisor Customer FAQ
Sage Inventory Advisor Customer Success Story
Fast to Implement and Cost-Effective
A cloud solution, Sage Inventory Advisor can be implemented cost effectively in just hours.
- Allows anytime, anywhere access.
- Eliminates local server installation.
- Provides worry-free updates and maintenance.
- Delivers rapid deployment and scalability.
- Best-in-class availability level.
- Highly secure using PGP data encryption/decryption.
Natural ERP Integration
Sage Inventory Advisor is compatible with the most popular Sage ERP systems
- Seamless connection to Sage 100 ERP.
- Eliminates manual data import/export and dynamically transmits inventory data for analysis, forecasting, replenishment, and order and supplier management.
- Complements current Sage Inventory Management and Inventory Control modules to provide dynamic forecasting and planning capabilities.
User Interface—Easy-to-use web and mobile interface uses standard browser behavior with contextual information display for clarity.
Dashboard—Provides visibility to critical KPI’s and financials such as stock holding, stock outs, potential stock outs, and excess stock and surplus orders. Lists top items requiring immediate attention. Allows drilldown to data details.
Inventory Forecasting—Dynamic, graphical forecast
engine assists user in forecasting and planning for future replenishment orders. Lists top under- and over-forecasted items for further analysis and action.
Inventory Monitoring—Provides early warning of stock-outs, potential stock-outs, or surplus orders.
Classification Matrix—Classifies items into nine color-coded categories based on calculated metrics such as velocity (times sold), quantity sold/consumed, and value of sales/consumption, allowing users to rapidly identify and focus on important items.
Ordering Schedule—Shows what orders to place based on item policies (stock levels, forecasts, etc.). Allows sorting of purchase orders by personal preferences.
Order Management—Provides view of recommended new orders by supplier to place for the day. Provides ability to amend orders and send them back to the ERP for processing.
Interactive Reports—Provides critical and detailed information to help optimize inventory.
Supplier Performance—Shows supplier performance through relevant charts. Helps user identify good or poor performers and plan purchasing accordingly. Assists user in setting dynamic safety stock based on supply risk.
Item Data—Provides a single view of all item information, in one place.