Satisfy Your Customer's Requirements
Integrated AIA Billing
AIA Job Cost Billing for Sage 100 (MAS 90/200)
Do you provide contractor, subcontractor or construction-related services for owners, general contractors or architectural clients who require you to bill them using the American Institute of Architects (AIA) billing format?
AIA Job Cost Billing makes it easy to create customer bills that meet AIA G702 and G703 billing format requirements, using data from your Sage 100 (formerly MAS 90 and 200) system. With AIA Job Cost Billing you can:
- Save time and money with a fully integrated solution - no more manual calculations or re-keying data into a separate system
- Enjoy seamless integration with the Sage 100 Accounts Receivable, Job Cost, and General Ledger modules
- Use convenient and flexible options to control contract amounts, retainage calculations, scheduled values, and payment amounts
- Process contract change orders for AIA jobs
- Print G702 and G703 data to plain paper, customized Sage 100 forms, or pre-printed AIA contract documents purchased from the American Institute of Architects
AIA Job Cost Billing - features, benefits and reports
Learn more about AIA Job Cost Billing.