Sage 500 (MAS 500) CRM - Customer Relationship Management
Sage 500 (MAS 500)
- Offer your customers an intuitive e-commerce interface to streamline order entry and provide simultaneous views for the Web catalog, item details, and their orders
- Capitalize on the full potential of Sage 500 (MAS 500) by using the business-to-business order screen
- Enjoy a unique competitive advantage by providing your customers with a purchase requisition system when using your Web storefront
- Optimize your sales revenue by ensuring that your inventory items are immediately available for sale, where your customers can easily find them
- Give your customers the ability to manage their own accounts
- Provide your customers a view into their account activity with the system’s inquiry capabilities—allowing them to make informed decisions while enjoying easier decisions.
Sage 500 (MAS 500) eCustomer - features, benefits and reports
The Internet is fast becoming the method of choice for transacting business worldwide. The eCustomer module brings the power of the Internet and fully integrated Web-based technologies to your business. Through a business-to-business storefront, customers can order items from a general catalog that you can customize for your Web site. When they're ready to purchase, they simply submit the order and receive an immediate confirmation. When the order is accepted, customers receive an automatic e-mail acknowledgement.
eCustomer was designed as an integral part of Sage 500 ERP (MAS 500), so your customers receive the full strength of Sage 500 product- and customer-specific pricing. Moreover, when new items are created in the Inventory Management module, the system will automatically update your Web storefront and add the items to the catalog categories you specify.
Its intuitive design makes it easy for you to set up a unique Web storefront. Order entry is a snap for your customers with the eCustomer workflow; the order, catalog, and items are all displayed on the same page. For repeat customers, a rapid order entry feature streamlines the process even more. Your customers can even create their own purchase requisition system when they buy from your Web site. These design strengths give you a revenue advantage, because your customers can purchase from the Web site that's easiest for them to use-your eCustomer storefront.
eCustomer was designed to put your customers in charge. They are able to monitor their account status by viewing outstanding orders and credit-related information. All of this can be done at the customer's convenience because your Web storefront never closes.